Have you received a survey regarding smoking from Celebrity via email?

63galaxie

For those of you who deleted it, you might be able to get it out of your trash on your email. I have not recieved it yet either but hope that I do. The smoke from the other balcony or the previous cruiser was even inour pillows. The put an air cleaner in our room due to it causing migraines. We told our our chain smoking neighbor that his smoking on the balcony was making us sick, but he did not take our request very well. I suggested at the guest relations that they make one side of the ship cabins and balcony's nonsmoking and allow the smokers to all be on the other side. I am glad that some of the lounges will be smoke free. We had to leave Trivia once due to the smoke coming over and making us ill. It is hard to believe that we can't smoke in any public place in our community, yet the cruise ships do not follow suit. They may lose some smoking cruisers, but making the cruise healthier for the rest of us. I am very tolerant of any other behavior from cruisers, but it is hard to be understand how smokers can do something to others around them that is known to damage their health.

It is hard to believe that we can't smoke in any public place in our community, yet the cruise ships do not follow suit. They may lose some smoking cruisers, but making the cruise healthier for the rest of us.

I couldn't agree with you more.:cool:

Archived