Paradise Beach or where???????

Cruisetini

Need your help! Don't really care about beach activities except for a great beach, chair & cocktails! Without taking a tour thru the cruise line what would your recommendation be? We are going to be in Cozumel the 2nd week of December and NCl has a Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Break 5 hour tour for $56 pp not sure if this includes transportation - Open Bar & Food included. From the board it appears that Paradise Beach is a great place to go.....Thanks in advance for your input! :)

Good afternoon, the Playa Mia excursion may or may not include transportation, it depends on cruiseline however Paradise Beach is far and away a better site however I must agree that Nachi Co Com is a much more quaint site. There will easily be 500 - 1000 people at both Playa Mia and Paradise whereas Nachi will have a third of that. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Your transportation to any beach resort will be $12 - 15 one way for a taxi of 4 people.

Nachi Cocom is a good choice if you don't have kids and are looking for an all inclusive for $49.00 a person. (this does not include transportation)

Mr. Sanchos is a good choice for a free beach if you don't have kids and don't want an all inclusive. They lost about 50' of their beach in Wilma, but that should not affect your visit with them. Drinks run about $7 each as will a plate of cheese nachos....just so you can gage about how much you would spend. (again, this does not include transportation)

We used to go to Mr. S until Paradise Beach opened. We have 2 teenage boys and it suits our needs better. Paradise Beach is also a free beach (not charging for chairs, umbrellas, tables, clean restrooms or the Internet at the bar). If you have kids, then I would recommend Paradise Beach hands down.

The best thing about Cozumel is that it can easily be done on your own. Very tourist friendly and lots of taxis..... no worries!!!

Have a great cruise and a great day at Cozumel.

was in Paradise beach last September and going back next month. We had a great time. Beach was great, water clear and clean. I got a massage on the beach. I have had better massages in my life, but it was pretty good. We are cruising there in December and that is where we are going for sure.

there is just the 2 of us, we don't party. we booked nachi cocom a month ago...i like the idea of a pool, really like the idea of no crowds...have the money stashed for HIM to get a beach massage. food and drinks are included.

you can check it out here:

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

but you do reservations through here:

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

less money then the NCL excursion, more money then some of the other beaches...but more private, also.

Archived