CruiseAir with RCCL

aandb

Hi,

I posted this on the CruiseAir thread but wanted to get as much info as possible. Please share any experiences you have if you booked CruiseAir with getting the Custom Air. I'm worried about what arrangements will be made, timelines, etc.

Thanks

Hi,

I posted this on the CruiseAir thread but wanted to get as much info as possible. Please share any experiences you have if you booked CruiseAir with getting the Custom Air. I'm worried about what arrangements will be made, timelines, etc.

Thanks

I used RCCL cruise air on my recent Cruise to Alaska a few months back - first time, had booked with only one month out....and it worked for me perfectly. I did use custom air, called and asked for non stop (was traveling from Detroit airport with an open jaw - into Anchorage and out of Vancouver and to add to the confusion had to fly in the day of the cruise).. got exactly what I wanted. SO my experience was great. That being the case - I normally have more time to plan and find cheaper air on my own.

Whenever I've done custom air, I've had no problems. Gotten the flights I wanted, etc. If you are flying a popular weekend make sure to request custom air early as they do run out of custom air seats at certain times (President's Day weekend is the most common time).

Archived