Cave tubing but not in best shape?

wilson9112

We did the cave tubing, the walk was about half an hour, but it was easy. The hardest part for me was when we had to cross the river in the tube holding on to a line, but there were many people there to help you. Other than that, the cave tubing was a great excursion, I'm glad we did it. We had a private tour with only 8 of us from our roll call.

Have not done ATV, so can't help there.

We did the cave tubing, the walk was about half an hour, but it was easy. The hardest part for me was when we had to cross the river in the tube holding on to a line, but there were many people there to help you. Other than that, the cave tubing was a great excursion, I'm glad we did it. We had a private tour with only 8 of us from our roll call.

Have not done ATV, so can't help there.

Thanks, you know for some reason I always hear the horror stories lol..You had to hold onto a line? Were you up high? Im also afraid of heights lol. What did you have on your feet? Thanks again:D

We were not up high, we were just crossing the river and they had a line to hold, it was easy and there were people to help, it was not hard, don't worry. Cave tubing is easy if you have a private excursion booked, they will not let you get in trouble at all.

I wear Tevas sandals, good for walking & getting wet. Water shoes would work as well. This is not an overly strenuous excursion, but you are glad to get in the "refreshing" (chilly) water after the walk. I would think that anyone that does not have mobility problems would enjoy this excursion.

We did the cave tubbing, ATV tour last week and while very easy, was a long walk to the caves. About 30 minutes. In our group was an older man with bad knees our guide had another guide walk with him and his wife as not to slow our group down and to assist him if need be. He was able to walk about halfway and meet us at the second cave. He said the walk for him was not that bad. If you feel the walk will be to tough just ask and he’ll do the same for you.

Archived