Food

Tallpap

on the hot dogs do they have chili or do they put chili on it cause i want chili on my hotdog and are they chicken fingers good and do they have chicken fingers

If you are talking about the grill you get everything plain and add your own.. never saw chicken fingers there.. but they maybe available in the dining room on the kids menu

If you are talking about the grill you get everything plain and add your own.. never saw chicken fingers there.. but they maybe available in the dining room on the kids menu

Chickens have fingers??? I've often times wondered about lips... but fingers???

;)

The food in the dining room and in the buffet is all FREE. why not add some adventure to your dining. Try new things, if you don't like, don't eat. You can order 2, 3, 4, 5 different things just to try. Tell your waiter what you're doing. To cruise with its myriad foods and limit yourself, or even bother with dogs and greasy chicken pieces 'n' parts, is just cheating yourself out of half the experience.

JMHO

Dan

The food in the dining room and in the buffet is all FREE. why not add some adventure to your dining. Try new things, if you don't like, don't eat. You can order 2, 3, 4, 5 different things just to try. Tell your waiter what you're doing. To cruise with its myriad foods and limit yourself, or even bother with dogs and greasy chicken pieces 'n' parts, is just cheating yourself out of half the experience.

JMHO

Dan

I totally agree. I liked to try all the different foods. I will always try something new and if I don't like it, then I won't have it again.

Where did you find this link?????

I think this link is awesome. Thank you for posting it!!!!

Ohhh gee...it's been circulating around here for a while. I just bookmarked it and whenever someone needs a menu or something I refer to it.

Minute Steak and Garden Burgers too :D

Fred,

Never have had the Minute Steaks.. Are they served where the Burgers are made? AND How are they served? (on a bun like the Hamburgers?) AND Are they tender or is it a Fork & Knife meal? Guess you can tell I'm getting very hungry reading this thread!! :) Janis

on the hot dogs do they have chili or do they put chili on it cause i want chili on my hotdog and are they chicken fingers good and do they have chicken fingers

They do have chili which hides the disgusting taste of their hotdogs and you should use it cause then you can't taste anything else for a couple of hours even the chicken fingers which are fried little pieces of compressed meat that also taste disgusting with or without punctuation

billnbobbi

Fred,

Never have had the Minute Steaks.. Are they served where the Burgers are made? AND How are they served? (on a bun like the Hamburgers?) AND Are they tender or is it a Fork & Knife meal? Guess you can tell I'm getting very hungry reading this thread!! :) Janis

Sorry Janis, they do not have them on the Elation :o But they listed on the menu on the Spirit Class and Conquest class ships. When you order the Minute Steak its taken from their fridge under their cutting table and placed on the grille, you tell them how you want it cooked, Rare,Med,Well done. Anyways they serve it on like a Italian or French bread, I hit it with a shot of A-1 sauce and some cooked onions and its ready to go.

The Minute Steak isn't tender at all, it has lots of fat running through it and you really have to use your incisor to cut into it.

Just like waiting for the Cal-zone, it takes around 3 to 5 minutes to cook.

This past week on Elation, I ordered 2 Hotdogs with one bun, and covered it up with Chilli, it was very good, I think I had this twice on that cruise.

Im from Brooklyn so I call it Soda, when I joined the Navy, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to get POP, I thought he meant if I wanted to get Popped in the head or something LOL.

Fred

I take it by some of the responses that some people from different areas have never heard of the term "chicken fingers"? That is interesting. Probably a bit like the "Pop-Soda-Coke" regional differences across Canada and the US.

Chicken nuggets are the processed pieces pressed togeather. Chicken fingers are strips of chicken breast, breaded and deep fried. While I don't mind good chicken fingers, I hate the nuggets. But, on the ship I wouldn't eat either.:D

Chicken nuggets are the processed pieces pressed togeather. Chicken fingers are strips of chicken breast, breaded and deep fried. While I don't mind good chicken fingers, I hate the nuggets. But, on the ship I wouldn't eat either.:D

I don't ever remember seeing Chicken Finger, Tenders, Nuggets etc onboard? Where were they?

Fred

Sorry Janis, they do not have them on the Elation :o But they listed on the menu on the Spirit Class and Conquest class ships. When you order the Minute Steak its taken from their fridge under their cutting table and placed on the grille, you tell them how you want it cooked, Rare,Med,Well done. Anyways they serve it on like a Italian or French bread, I hit it with a shot of A-1 sauce and some cooked onions and its ready to go.

The Minute Steak isn't tender at all, it has lots of fat running through it and you really have to use your incisor to cut into it.

Im from Brooklyn so I call it Soda, when I joined the Navy, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to get POP, I thought he meant if I wanted to get Popped in the head or something LOL

Fred

That sounds fine to me: Soda..... I grew up in Texas and we call Everything a 'Coke':).... unless we want to order something Specific.

Fred - Fat and use of incisors - Oh dear!!! You like it... it seems? Must have a great taste!!

Fred - Fat and use of incisors - Oh dear!!! You like it... it seems? Must have a great taste!!

Taste Great !!! Thats why I was so disappointed when I found they didnt have it onboard. Oh well I have Freedom in April and I know they have it.:D

Fred

Archived