Leather Purse

the4ofusandallourfriends

i bought a pair of locally made leather sandals at a leather shop on the upper level of the forum shops a couple of years ago. they had a lot of nice leather goods. can't for the life of me remember the name, but i know for sure it was in the forum shops at/near the top of the escalator. was a really nice store.

the forum shops are (as you face the shore from the punta langosta dock) far to your left near the end of the strip and adjacent to pancho's backyard. you should hear about both forum and panchos in your cruise line guide to cozumel. they are both popular stops.

luv2

If you ask some of the locals where to shop. you can find lots of nice things, cheap. Most of the tourist shop on main street and seldom venture more than 2 or 3 blocks and the prices reflect that. If you wander away from the beaten path you can find REAL bargains. The only downside is that you need to speak a little spanish.

I bargained with a vendor in spanish for a leather gun scabbard. When I told him, "No tengo dinero".

He anwered in English, "It is no problem, Senor, we take plastic.":D

Archived