Celebrity Infinity dry dock/repars?

relo854

Good evening,

She went in drydock May '07...primarly for a new pd assembly installation.

I don't see any ''hole'' in her deployment schedule for '08 that could allow presuming a drydock.

She is however due for the installation of an auxilliary diesel generator, like her other three sisters. I suspect this will happen in Spring '09. ,at which time other hard goods, hull work, mechanical upgrades, etc.etc...will take place.

There is a lot of ''ongoing'' maintenance taking place on all==X== fleet routinely.

You should be fine June'08.

Happy sailings

Cheers

:)

This repair in May 07 - is the what was causing the repeated problems with this ship? Someone indicated this ship has had repeated problems with the POD (or something like that). I am very nervous about booking this ship after reading that this ship possiblly can have mechanical problems that it has had since it's launching. thanks

Anyone know when this ship is in dry dock or goes in for repairs? We're thinking of a June 6 2008 Alaska cruise. Thank you.

We have the same cruise booked, and I'm not worrying at all over a possible POD issue. Infinity is a beautiful ship, and you'll enjoy Alaska...

Karyn

Archived