Dining Reservations on the Crown?

mzoom

Hi all,

Last year, we sailed on the Diamond Princess, which has several different options for anytime dining rooms. We made reservations for our party of 4 immediately when we got on board. This year, we're sailing on the Crown (next week!!) I'm wondering if any of you know if we need to make reservations for our party of 6, for the anytime dining room. If you didn't have a reservation on the Diamond, you waited until something was open. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mzoom

It depends on what time you like to eat. It you eat before 6:30, you usually won't have a problem getting a table. But Princess doesn't take reservations during certain peak hours if I recall right from my cruise.

If you want to eat at an alternate restaurant, you absolutely need to make reservations as soon as you get on.

Hi all,

Last year, we sailed on the Diamond Princess, which has several different options for anytime dining rooms. We made reservations for our party of 4 immediately when we got on board. This year, we're sailing on the Crown (next week!!) I'm wondering if any of you know if we need to make reservations for our party of 6, for the anytime dining room. If you didn't have a reservation on the Diamond, you waited until something was open. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mzoom

Call the Maitre'D with your time and the amount of people in your party for the first sailing. If you like the waiter you can reserve him for the whole week.

Which we did, we really like our waiter. We told the Maitre'D and he reserved the same table every night. No problems.

You will find a problem only on certain nights. Which were formal. Pax who were running late, due to photos, ended up in Anytime Dining and not their Traditional Dining. This led to a longer wait. If you have reservations you are seating immediately.

Archived