Triumph balcony size

allzi

Is a balcony cabin big enough for 3 adults? My 85 year young mother!! lol wants to come with us on a cruise. I just dont know if a twin bed would be large enough for my wifeand I, since we have gotten used to a queen size at home, if we had to give up one twin to my Mom. Maybe Mom might have to spring for a suite!! lol. Anyway, it's important to me to spend quality trip with her (Mom) while she is still able.

My Inlaws will be in another cabin, so it will be a family trip!

Does anyone know how to locate handicapped cabins and the features?

All I can find is that they are available. Mom-in-law needs a walker!!

Thanks for any help!!

Iv'e been on only one CC cruise before, I only wished I had found this Site Sooner! It's so great to see a group of people, so willing to give

their experiences to help others! keep up the great work!

Look for a room with the sofa sleeper. Just make sure when you get a room for three it doesn't have upper bucks. The Carnival cabins are a good size for three. They make the third bed up during the day.

This is what it said on the Carnival site:

Please ask for details on available staterooms modified

for the physically challenged.

Is a balcony cabin big enough for 3 adults? My 85 year young mother!! lol wants to come with us on a cruise. I just dont know if a twin bed would be large enough for my wifeand I, since we have gotten used to a queen size at home, if we had to give up one twin to my Mom. Maybe Mom might have to spring for a suite!! lol. Anyway, it's important to me to spend quality trip with her (Mom) while she is still able.

My Inlaws will be in another cabin, so it will be a family trip!

Does anyone know how to locate handicapped cabins and the features?

All I can find is that they are available. Mom-in-law needs a walker!!

Thanks for any help!!

Iv'e been on only one CC cruise before, I only wished I had found this Site Sooner! It's so great to see a group of people, so willing to give

their experiences to help others! keep up the great work!

Some Cruise Websites have HC Cabins listed, you can go there and check. We had a Balcony Cat.8C and my SIL stayed with us and slept on the Sofa which is converted into a bed. For me it was still crampped.

By the way, you will have 2 twins pushed together, there will be plenty of sleeping room for you both.

Fred

Archived