Tell me.....

woodmill100

about those little things that you really wouldn't know about until you had been on a Princess Ship before? We're very lucky to have the Grand Suite in our forthcoming cruise but I have a habit of making a twit of myself! For instance, when we first flew business class, we entered the lounge and headed to the bar area - I asked a lovely looking chap in a suit for a pint of beer and a glass of wine - only to establish that he was a fellow traveller and that the lounge was self serve :o

What should I know and what should I look out for?

Thanks very much!

Very excited passenger from the UK!

Thanks very much! Very excited passenger from the UK!

There isn't anything that you "should know" other than you will have a wonderful cruise!:)

As chrysalis said the FAQs and reading various posts on this board might give you some insight into what things go on during a cruise. After doing this if any questions are left unanswered just ask and there are always many people here willing to help.

If you read the "Patter" (the daily paper) when you board and daily you will be made aware of what is going on and anything that you "should" know.

Have a great cruise- we are excited each time we cruise.

about those little things that you really wouldn't know about until you had been on a Princess Ship before? We're very lucky to have the Grand Suite in our forthcoming cruise but I have a habit of making a twit of myself! For instance, when we first flew business class, we entered the lounge and headed to the bar area - I asked a lovely looking chap in a suit for a pint of beer and a glass of wine - only to establish that he was a fellow traveller and that the lounge was self serve :o

Thanks very much!

Very excited passenger from the UK!

Oh i'm excited for you!! Rest assurred you will have a fantastic cruise and as mentioned the princess patters are very useful telling you exactly what is going on so you don't miss out.

The usual things are:

Egg crate mattress

Waffle robes

Request wine glasses and ice for room - also corkage fees $15 in dining room

Free ice cream in horizon court between 1500-1600 (I think :o )

Also don't worry about some of the things you read on these boards everyone has different expectations and views and they can sometimes appear to be a little short when answering first timers questions!!

Have a wonderful cruise and also check out your roll call if there is one going

Archived