AE vs AD (romance)

Dawn Berry

Could anyone tell me the difference between the aft AE penthouse suite deck 8 and 9 and the AD romance suite (also aft) deck 10 on the Pearl?? The AD looks bigger on the floor plans, but I can't find a sqft anywhere for the AD. Also, do the outside aft balconies have a 270 degree view or just the back (we have been on an aft corner on the Millinium with the full back and side balcony and loved it) -otherwise would it matter which cabin you took?

Thanks!

Dawn

Don't know the comparisons, but our balcony (10164) on the Pearl had room for two sun loungers, two chairs and a small drinks table.

We loved our cabin, and can recommend it... and the VIP Perks that came with it!

Bob,

So, how was the total repo cruise? We'll be doing it next year in one of the ADs and are really looking forward to it.

Pete

No regrets whatsoever... a few minor niggles (a lack of Panama Canal merchandise... sold out of mugs within AN HOUR or them going on sale at 6am).

And the stern cabins were great for the canal, we watched the lock gates close behind us, then popped inside to watch the bridgecam on the plasma screen!

I've posted a review elsewhere on this board, check it out.

No regrets whatsoever... a few minor niggles (a lack of Panama Canal merchandise... sold out of mugs within AN HOUR or them going on sale at 6am).

And the stern cabins were great for the canal, we watched the lock gates close behind us, then popped inside to watch the bridgecam on the plasma screen!

I've posted a review elsewhere on this board, check it out.

Bob,

I took a look at your review. Pretty nice. I didn't realize it was your first cruise (and in an AD). You'll be really spoiled for anything else now.

Pete

Archived