Barroom brawl on the Conquest!

Titan(ic)5.6

I just got back today (10/18/07) from a 7 day cruise on the Conquest in which I observed a barroom brawl involving about 5 or 6 people in The Blues Lounge. Did anyone else see this? I have heard several different stories about what punishment was levied against those involved and was wondering what anyone else might have heard.

I just got back today (10/18/07) from a 7 day cruise on the Conquest in which I observed a barroom brawl involving about 5 or 6 people in The Blues Lounge. Did anyone else see this? I have heard several different stories about what punishment was levied against those involved and was wondering what anyone else might have heard.

The story I got was it was over a girl. There were a lot of guys fighting. When the bar tenders couldn't stop it he put a call into camp carnival for Funship Freddy. He came down and kicked some azz and restored order all in about 5 min of him getting there. Thats the story I got

Freddy put on some ninja moves and neutralized the situation? I wonder how he lands good punches with those padded hands? Maybe he uses the funnel to smoke them out?:D

LOL I wouldn't mess with a guy with a funnel on his head who has to deal with kids all day. Fun Ship Freddy is a tough guy im my book

Here is where funship freddie learned all the martial arts moves from..... Notice he is a 2nd degree jr black belt

attachment.php?attachmentid=63038&stc=1&d=1195445810

THATS HIM. Now tell the truth if you were in a barroom brawl would you mess with A guy who looks like that. If I was drunk in a bar on a ship and I saw A guy next to me who looked like that I WOULD STOP DRINKING

Archived