Radisson at Port Canaveral - Is it still there

nrunnion

We stayed at the Radisson this past June for our Glory cruise. We found it to be a very nice property especially since we were only there for 1 night. We ate at their restaurant for dinner and for breakfast the next morning before getting on their shuttle to the pier. If you call and make reservations, be sure to tell them you want to schedule the shuttle over to the pier (unless you have other plans) because they fill up pretty fast.

tootiesmom :)

The Rad. opened Tues. afternoon. Shuttle arrived before we got off the bus from Miami to PC. They had kept in touch w/the cruise lines somehow even without land lines. What a relief. No damage apparent to the bldg. nor to any of the cars left there for the 9 days that we heard about.

Has anyone heard anything about the Radisson at Port Canaveral? Have before cruise reservations there.

NR

Hi, neighbor.. I am in Mint Hill... got an email from Radisson today.. we are "supposed" to go on Mariner next weekend, the 19th ... manager said they would be "up and fully operational".. some minor stuff but nothing major considering how bad some of the oceanfront properties are. Depending on impending weather we may leave car at port parking deck instead of hotel esp. if we are bussed to Miami for the cruise but we have to get through Ivan first.

We had a great dinner out by Concord Mills in June with CC'ers... we are planning to do it again.. we have a thread "we like calling North Carolina Home" on the Floataway Lounge board

I am fairly new to cruise critic so I dont know how to get to the floatway board. Could you please tell me. Are any of you going on any of these cruises? I am leaving on October 30 on Mariner for Eastern Cruise, January 22 for Southern Caribbean and September 21, 2005 for Europe. I have really gotten the cruise bug. I didn't realize so many from the area were on the boards. I love getting information from here.

Nancy

I too just found out about this thread via another one in which several of us were from the Charlotte area. I'm in Harrisburg, which if you're not familiar with Harrisburg, we're basically behind the Speedway in the Hwy 49 area. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you one day.

Going on the Mariner October 17th. Anyone else have a cruise coming up soon?

Hi Everyone,

My next cruise isn't until November. This year hasn't been the best for cruising. We did a pretty nice one in April, but I have 3 kids with braces and one in college. One income only goes so far!

Next year may not be much better. Our Europe cruise is another pricey one, so maybe 2-3 next year and that's it! 14 days in Alaska 2006, can't wait!

Archived