Coke & Water Carry-ons?

GrammieMame

I've been wondering the same thing! If no one answers our question, maybe we'll just put up a united front at check-in, since we're on the same sailing (I think). We'll be so fierce, they'll be afraid to challenge us! (Or maybe not.....!)

Seriously, though, I can see why they might not allow it -- that's their bottom line you're after, since they charge for soft drinks and bottled water. Then again, they allow a couple of bottles of wine to be brought onboard, so maybe they won't throw fits about soda and water. I wish someone with experience here would weigh in!

we took 4 12 packs of pepsi on our last cruise... took a big mug and they supply the ICE LOL LOL .. water i wouldn't they bring you water in a pitcher to your cabin and there is water in the machine at all time.. unless you have to have a special water... why lug it with you....

the coke card is 80 for the time on the ship... unlimited .. so its up to you

Tonia

No rules against bringing on water & soda. I've not done it but have read postings of others who have, and never a problem mentioned.

The fridges are not very cold, just a little cool. They are fully stocked min-bars that have small insides. You can remove, or ask the steward to remove, the items although you might need to store them someplace on a shelf in the room. Steward will bring you all the ice you want.

ON my last Galaxy cruise I brought 1 case of ginger ale and about three six packs of pepsi. No one said a word. I loved it. Cleaned out the frig of all Celebrities items and loaded mine. - All that and my bar bill was still high! Love those foo-foo drinks!

You should have no problem. I have taken Pepsi many times with me on cruises because they only serve Coke. Yuk! I have even carried a case of beer on with me. They still get thier money every night when I visit the Martini Bar!:eek:

Archived