Cave Tubing What time does it start?

Sandy Pilgrim

We are booked on the Glory April 19th and would like to do the cave tubing with Major Tom. Does anyone know what time the excursion starts in the morning? Or if there is a set time. I believe the Glory will be in port 8-5 and from what I have read, the tendering ect could take an hour or more.

Also is there time to do some shopping before getting back on the ship?

Thanks!

We're booked with Tom for our February cruise on Valor. His e-mail didn't give a specific time for the start of the tour, only that we should catch one of the earlier tenders and he would meet us at the dock; he'll have a sign. We're going to try to get tickets for a (relatively) early tender (I know they say the earliest tenders are reserved for ship's tours, but they may give you an early ticket if you show them that you have an early excursion).

We are booked on the Glory April 19th and would like to do the cave tubing with Major Tom. Does anyone know what time the excursion starts in the morning? Or if there is a set time. I believe the Glory will be in port 8-5 and from what I have read, the tendering ect could take an hour or more.

Also is there time to do some shopping before getting back on the ship?

Thanks!

Major Tom is GREAT at email response (at least he was with me) and will advise you to get the earliest tender you can off the ship and he will be there to meet and greet you and your group. Keep in mind that you could be earlier or later than others that may be coming from other ships, which can delay the start of the tour. But no worries... he will get you back to the pier on time for that tender back to your luxury cruise ship !

Happy Thanksgiving...

We are booked with Major Tom (zipline & cave tubing) for our Jan cruise on the Glory. Like others have said, Major Tom advises to get on the earliest possible tender and they will be waiting for you with a sign. So you will leave right away. He said that we would have time for lunch and also some shopping at port on our return.

Archived