Those Who Weny To Xcarat

TravelGal22

When I was in Cancun I went to Xcarat and loved it! I know it is far from Cozumel and therefore I may pick a cruise that ports in Calica instead because it is much closer to Xcarat. I've never been to Cozumel and I'm wondering if I will be missing something better than Xcarat out there. Has anyone been to Xcarat and to another Cozumel excursion to compare the two?

When I was in Cancun I went to Xcarat and loved it! I know it is far from Cozumel and therefore I may pick a cruise that ports in Calica instead because it is much closer to Xcarat. I've never been to Cozumel and I'm wondering if I will be missing something better than Xcarat out there. Has anyone been to Xcarat and to another Cozumel excursion to compare the two?

I've been to both and love them both and they are different, Xcaret is a large park with lots to see and do and all very interesting and fun.

Cozumel you can go to the ruins, spend a day at a beach or go to Chankanaab to enjoy some reuins, the Dolphin Swim, a pool, the beach, snorkeling, the sea lion show, restaurant. This is fun but don't expect it to be like Xcaret, but it is fun. We have enjoyed a relaxing day at a beach also.

So I guess you have to decide which is more appealing something new or something old.

Gramsk

• 4 weeks later...

I went to Xcaret and had a blast. If we had more time, I would have paid the extra to do some of the other activities they had there, such as a dolphin swim or some of the other water sports. However, it was very nice, and we enjoyed seeing some of the archeological sites, as well as floating in the underground river. We booked through Carnival and our guide was super!

Archived