which airline?

ladyruby

hi what airline do p&o use i no princess use ba and there is no choice, do p&O offer you a choice? also do they fly direct from manchester? thanks

Hi ladyruby,

P&O use charter flights, Thompson, Thomas Cook, Etc They have been fairly dire but I am lead to believe that there has been some improvement of late.

However they cannot be faulted for their transfer arrangements. When you land you stay on the cool plane until a bus is available to take you directly to the ship where you check in and go to your cabin. So you do not enter the terminal and neither does your luggage which is in containers and is taken direct to the ship also.

Hope this helps

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

hi what airline do p&o use i no princess use ba and there is no choice, do p&O offer you a choice? also do they fly direct from manchester? thanks

Yes there are direct flights from Manchester, this year it looks like P&O are using Thomsons from Manchester

No they won't show up as they are charter flights thus operated by P&O and not by the airline. The rules are completely different as far as food, drink, seat size and luggage allowance are concerned. You don't know what you are getting till you board the plane.

Just back from Barbados on saturday flying first choice into Manchester and this was definately our best ever long haul flight. Loads of leg room in economy with seat back televisions, good choice of movies & games to keep you occupied. Flights were on time both ways which is always a bonus aswell. Well done P&O as this has been a problem in the past.

Hello

We are booked on Ventura 5th Dec 2008. Can anyone advise me if the flights will be direct to Barbados or do they make a technical stop (fuel) in America.

Thank you

Steve

When we cruised with Princess last year we flew direct to Barbados. Our flight with First Choice 14th December this year is also direct to Barbados.

I love to fly into Barbados as you disembark the plane directly onto mini buses that take you directly to the ship. Your luggage is sent to your cabin and there is no waiting in a long line at immigration.:D

Archived