Do I have everything I need to get on the ship?

We are cruising next Friday and this is my first RCI Cruise... At the port I will need the following things:

1. Passport for myself

2. Birth Certificate and Driver's License for Hubby

3. Set Sail Pass ( only one printed out in my name as Hubby as additional signer)

4. The credit card I have the sea pass linked with.

Is there anything I am forgetting? I printed out my documents (contract) do I need this also?

I heard there is a Bahama form to be filled out where do I get that in advance or will they have us fill them out at Port Canaveral?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

I needed my cruise documents when I last cruised because it had something that they were looking for (sorry, can't remember what.) Then on the way back we needed them because it had the transfers from port to Airport in them.

I'd keep that spiral book that they sent you in your purse. Better safe than sorry.

A little tip - I'd bring clorox wipes or something like that. Our stateroom bathroom was NOT clean when we boarded the ship and it skeeved me out the entire time....

We are cruising next Friday and this is my first RCI Cruise... At the port I will need the following things:

1. Passport for myself

3. Set Sail Pass ( only one printed out in my name as Hubby as additional signer)

Is there anything I am forgetting? I printed out my documents (contract) do I need this also?

I heard there is a Bahama form to be filled out where do I get that in advance or will they have us fill them out at Port Canaveral?

Luggage?

:D

1. Passport for myself

Don't forget your husband.:D Have a great cruise

Archived