Got the documents for QV

cinta

Are you the cat's special friend now?

Annette will be SO upset.

David

I now have TWO special friends. That, Dakus Vulgaris, is two more than you have. To my certain knowledge, irrefutably and absolutely.

I would love you to email please Sharon, as Thornbury in South Gloucestershire is a place very dear to my heart.

Sir Martin

norfolkbrit at aol dot com

I would love you to email please Sharon, as Thornbury in South Gloucestershire is a place very dear to my heart.

Sir Martin

Sharon,

Please take no notice of the nonsense from that cat. In my experience, the only useful thing it has ever done, apart from the popular game in which it features, is to provide directions to the Chart Room by email. You will need this information before embarking on QV since I believe that such locations are hard to find.

David

Please take no notice of the nonsense from that cat. In my experience, the only useful thing it has ever done, apart from the popular game in which it features, is to provide directions to the Chart Room by email. You will need this information before embarking on QV since I believe that such locations are hard to find.

I other Words EMAIL THE CAT! (Are you getting the impression we want you to drop the cat an email:D )

I other Words EMAIL THE CAT! (Are you getting the impression we want you to drop the cat an email:D )

Ok, don't keep on at me!

I don't know what to do now about 'him'. He seems genuine enough & we will have plenty of room for him in the bath.

Do you think that I should back out of this relationship before I get in too deep? I could be missing out on a beautiful friendship!

I'm a bit worried that he might be stalking me with his talk of Thornbury being a place 'very dear' to his heart. Mind you, I could always set the yorkie on him! (Joke Sir Martin:) ).

He's making me nervous now:eek:

haron

Ok, don't keep on at me!

I don't know what to do now about 'him'. He seems genuine enough & we will have plenty of room for him in the bath.

Do you think that I should back out of this relationship before I get in too deep? I could be missing out on a beautiful friendship!

I'm a bit worried that he might be stalking me with his talk of Thornbury being a place 'very dear' to his heart. Mind you, I could always set the yorkie on him! (Joke Sir Martin ).

He's making me nervous now

haron

Sharon, please don't be nervous. Many of us have emailed the cat and it turned out to have a very good and fun result. And, have no fear of Sir Martin being shipped off to you--Mary, his serf, will not part with him regardless of what she might at times say.:D :D

Try it--you will be pleasantly surprised:) :) :) ,

Bettie, not HRHugeness who is very happy that we emailed the cat.

Just received our pre voyage documents for QV tandem crossing today!

Sooo excited:D :D :D

Sharon:D

Hi cinta just received my documents today also, its nice having a look at the QV 2008 Maiden World Cruise (Shore Excursions Programme) that's come in the post also, it's a shame I'm just travelling across the atlantic to New York!!!:eek:

Have you recived you tickets yet? I have not :(

Hi cinta just received my documents today also, its nice having a look at the QV 2008 Maiden World Cruise (Shore Excursions Programme) that's come in the post also, it's a shame I'm just travelling across the atlantic to New York!!!:eek:

Have you recived you tickets yet? I have not :(

No, not yet. I can't look at the shore excursions yet, I don't want to see what I will be missing when we leave her in NY!:(

Ok, don't keep on at me!

I'm a bit worried that he might be stalking me with his talk of Thornbury being a place 'very dear' to his heart. Mind you, I could always set the yorkie on him! (Joke Sir Martin:) ).

He's making me nervous now:eek:

haron

Oh dear. Someone...or someTHING seems to have stolen Sharon's er....um..."S"

Karie

Who would gladly ship you one or both of our foster kittens!

Archived