Pregnancy and the CC Roll Call!

raina*faith

Congratulations!!!

When I found out I was pregnant, I told everybody!! ha ha ha Why not tell them that due to circumstances beyond your control, you'll have to ask all of them to please not buy you any drinks... because you're pregnant!! hee hee I'm sure they'll be just as happy for you as I know everyone on this board is!! :)

I would wait till im past the 3 month mark, just to be safe, but that's me...

But, you sound like you know them all really well. Why not make up some story of how you are going to smuggle an extra passenger on board, how you absolutely know that you are not going to get caught, and ask them to guess how you are going to do it...!?

My DH and I didn't tell anyone until after the amnio which was easy for him but hard for me as I was getting sick all day long and couldn't keep my eyes open and was working full time. But I know it's hard to figure out what to tell your roll call because I was trying to feel mine out because I was bringing my 2 year old. I wasn't sure how it would go over. For me no one has given me a hard time.

Remember these boards are anonymous but the roll call isn't quite so anonymous so they are more likely not to be as nasty as some of the posters we come across.

I agree with sas, I would wait until after the 12 weeks mark. Only because I have been there and then miscarried. :( It's so hard going back and telling everyone that the baby is gone.

I was that way too. I told the people at work as I had the doctor's appts. to go through but then had the two miscarriages. After the first one, we waited to tell our family's until after the amino.

• 2 weeks later...
you could always put up a pregnacy ticker on your signature. make sure you don't go horseback riding.

congratulations!!!=)

I was going to suggest this too. When you are ready to make the announcement, I think it would be fun to see who notices a pregnancy ticker!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still going to take the cruise. Because if it is the one on your ticker, and my feeble math skills aren't horribly out of whack you will be having the baby in Sept....and the cruise is in October......ummmmm is that right???:o

okay I looked at the date the op orig posted this and realize she was talking about a cruise that has now passed.....but Raina are you still booked for the Oct sailing??

Archived