grand turks inn kid freindly?

hlb76

We will be in Grand turks in Jan. I am trying to find something to do while there. We are only in Port from 7-200 I think. So a short day. My understanding is there nothing much to do in GT other than go to the beach and I see there are a few to choose from. I am really liking the idea of using the Grand Turks inn but see on the web site that they do not allow guest under 16. I will traveling with my boys 7 and 12. has anyone had any experience with this? Or is there anything else to do. We also stop at Nassau and Half Moon Cay which all look rather beachy to me as well. I was hoping for something a little adventurous this trip. Don't get me wrong I like to relax a bit but like to have something to remember other than a beach. I am hoping with help from other CC members and a little more research I can find something more to do. Thanks for your help.

I was also wondering about the beach/margarita ville vs Grand Turk Inn. Does it get 'rowdy' at Margaritaville/pool area? I am concerned about the 'family atmosphere' as I am travelling w/3 kids (2 of which are 9 and 16) - heard they had 'drinking' games and other such activities and wondering how suitable this is for kids?

We are in Grand Turk from 12 - 7 pm - and I was thinking that the earlier we got there the better? Before all the drinking goes on?

If it's too rowdy I would prefer to head over to Grand Turk Inn or some other beach on the island!

Froufie

Archived