I'm glad I looked

bubbles1209

I have the worst habit of filling out the funpass wayyyyyyyyy ahead of time, and tonight I went to put in the schedule changes for our flights and :eek: it said the passenger info was incomplete:eek: when I know the last time I looked it was complete. I went in and re-did it real quick. I see the funpass page is a lot different than it was when I filled it out last. I guess when they did all of these new updates with the e-docs and all, they changed the appearance of the funpass. Not a problem for me, but for anyone who filled their funpasses out wayyyyy ahead of time like me, you may need to go back in and check them.:)

I had this happen too. I went in and redid it. It still says incomplet, but everything is in and right so I just went ahead and printed it.

I think it's a glitch with the system, Mine was also complete, re did it and it still says incomplete, I am cruising before the fuel surcharge so i know thats not it.

I also just printed them out.

Thanks for the heads up "bubbles". I checked both my 2008 cruises and one of them indicated "incomplete" (Nov 08)so I added the other information they wanted (1. set up onboard expense account 2. accept cruise ticket contract) and it was done. For the heck of it I checked my other cruise (Mar 08) and it read complete. I clicked on it just for the heck of it and indeed it then read "incomplete". Once I added the info it all changed to "completed". My suggestion is to check your Fun Pass info even if it reads completed. Thanks again.:)

Thanks you so much!!!! I went and re entered everything and now it says complete!! How weird is that? It was all complete before and then it said incomplete on the first 2 parts and complete on the last one and now it is complete on everything!!!! WOW:p

I see nowhere on the Funpass to "set up onboard expense account" or "accept cruise ticket contract." :confused:

I filled out my Funpass ages ago; then went back and updated my passport and self-booked return flights.

Just went in and it had "incomplete" for Guest Info and Citizenship Info. I just clicked through and it dumped me into the shore excursion page.

Went back and all three sections now say complete. Again. Not going to bother printing it out again.

I have the worst habit of filling out the funpass wayyyyyyyyy ahead of time, and tonight I went to put in the schedule changes for our flights and :eek: it said the passenger info was incomplete:eek: when I know the last time I looked it was complete. I went in and re-did it real quick. I see the funpass page is a lot different than it was when I filled it out last. I guess when they did all of these new updates with the e-docs and all, they changed the appearance of the funpass. Not a problem for me, but for anyone who filled their funpasses out wayyyyy ahead of time like me, you may need to go back in and check them.:)

thanks bubbles we sail next friday so when I saw this thread I checked ours, it showed us as incomplete. I called carnival and they told as long as it shows the fun pass status as complete you dont have to re enter your info. It was a computer problem :o go figure. thanks for the heads up:D

Archived