Want to buy fins near Port of Miami...

shopao

• 9 months later...
anyone snorkel with a bushy mustache ( like dale sr.) if so what mask do you wear. Having a hard time finding a secure fit.:eek:

A good idea is to coat the mustache with vaseline before snorkelling....he can get a much better seal.

I taught a lot of Germans to dive... and I always had vaseline in my bag, for their big bavarian mustaches!!!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know about port of Miami but there is a great place near Ft. Lauderdale. If you have wheels. Divers Direct has EVERYTHING you can ever want in all price ranges. My favorite toy store. It's right close to the TriRail so you could do that, too but you need some time for that.

Divers Direct does have good prices. They also have several shops at different parts of Florida.

If you can arrive a couple of days earlier, Key Largo has great diving/snorkeling, and there is a Divers Direct shop (I drove by that one, and saw another one at Key West, this Aug.).

Archived