Help! Which cabin is better (mariner of the seas)

I can only help a little bit.

We had 6630 on NOS which is on same side but further back, and not on but close to the Hump. It was convenient to the Prominade deck. Only one staircase down, so I rarely used (waited for) the elevators. We also found it easy to walk down to our dining room which was on 4 and right off that staircase. Great room.

With 7312, you will still have a corner of the Hump but on the opposite of the ship. One more floor down for either Prominade or dinning rooms (on 3,4, & 5). Most of the other activities on the ship seem to start on the 11th deck. I think you will be using the elevators more, unless you like to exercise.

Both sound like good rooms. I think I would choose the 6th deck but I'm no where near an expert. So, hopefully, someone else will chime in on this.

Those are different categories of cabin --- 6630 is a D3 206 sq feet and 7312 is a E2 184 sq ft... both cabins are close to elevator/stairs...

6630 is just behind the "hump" so a "little" obstruction looking forward

7312 is the beginning of the hump...so the little obstruction would be looking back...

See, I told you someone would know better.:o Hey, wrp96, how is 8322 for a room?

If you can get 8322 grab it, it is practically center hump for great viewing. You are still above and below cabins. Extremely convenient location. We had 8328 and you can get anywhere quickly.

Second choice is 7312, because I have had issues being over a public area and never again.

If you can get 8322 grab it, it is practically center hump for great viewing. You are still above and below cabins. Extremely convenient location. We had 8328 and you can get anywhere quickly.

Second choice is 7312, because I have had issues being over a public area and never again.

I just got 8316 for my B2B's on the Mariner for next September and was thrilled with that at this late date.

This is the Mariner. You will be where 8622 is in the below picture, only on the Starboard side. ;) A perfect hump location.

Sue L is correct! grab it.! :D

http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/4621/2001251604247032898_rs.jpg

(1620) is the Royal Suite and not the owners Suite. Someone marked it wrong.

2001251604247032898_rs.jpg

Thank-you, Sue L, and Alexis. That is the room we got (8322 E-2) and it came for about the same as the E1 we traded in from our original booking on a W. Caribbean to this E. Caribbean cruise. We done good, huh?? Actually, we were lucky this time. And Yes, I'm keeping it. Unless they offer me one of them Owner's or Royal suits. :rolleyes:

I'm going to be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. I'm trying to decide between cabin 6626 and 7312. Can someone explain to me the difference and pros/cons of each?

Thanks! :)

We had 7612 - opposite of 7312 - great location and cabin - go for it.

Archived