Alaskan cruises - 2009

jmk22574

I know the 2009 Alaskan brochures won't be out until late Spring 2008, but I'm just curious to know if anyone has any insider scoop on which ships will be doing roundtrips out of Seattle in 2009. It seems like the Oosterdam has been up there the past few years, but we LOVED the Noordam this past year, and I think the Westerdam took over that itinerary in 2008. Thanks in advance - Jill

From reading the chart it looks like the two Vista class ships will be the Westerdam and the Zuiderdam. I'm not sure what the third smaller Seattle based ship will be. I have always wanted to try the Zaandam.

Mary

More than likely gonna be the Amsterdam and the 2 vistas. The HQ seems to like to keep the newest and the flagships closest to home, plus if the offices ever plan on any tours, etc these would be the best ones to show off to staff in my opinion...

2008 is really easy as it's separated by class with the exception of the Amsterdam...

Vistas in Seattle r/t

R class in Vancouver r/t

S class doing the north/south runs

The Oosterdam definitely won't be in Alaska in '09 because that's when the aft-lift happens, and she'll be doing Europe cruises as a result.

Archived