Gift Certificate's

cruizinmama

I want to purchase a gift certificate for a friend that is going with me on a cruise in Feb. as a christmas present. My question is, when I go on Carnival's site to do this it has me put my friends address to be delivered to. I want to have it delivered to me so I can give it on christmas. How long does it take to egt these? Would I receive it before Christmas?Do I just fill my name in? Do they put your name on the certificate? If that's what happens that wouldn't work.

I was also thinking of doing the drink coupons and I believe those are delivered to your cabin so I could just make a card letting my friend know her present will be waiting for her in her cabin. But if I do this I have another problem. I do not know her booking # was hoping our TA could give me that. And she has a cabin that is TBA(to be assigned) would I just put in TBA or does this make it where I can not do this?

I have never purchased their certificate's or coupon's but this would be such a neat christmas present.Thank You

Just go to Carnival.com and order the amount of gift certificates you want and have them sent to your home. Then, you can give them out as you wish. It does say on there to send them in, but you don't have to do that. They can just be taken to the pursers desk anytime during the cruise and applied to sign and sail. I ordered a lot last year for family going on a cruise, and gave them away for birthday's, anniversarys, and Christmas. The drink coupons are usually delivered the first night at the dining rooms. I had ordered my son them on a Princess cruise, and he did not get them until the third day. Don't know what the problem was.

I have also ordered the cooler and Corona beer, and that is always waiting in the room when they arrive with a card on it. I got my husband one on our first cruise, and the cooler came in handy. Now we take it on each cruise.

Archived