Freedom Class ?'s

hawkfanI

I've read on some posts that not all cabins w/RCCI come with refrigerators. Is this true? We've booked a balcony cabin. On our 3 previous cruises we were provided a refrigerator and I can't imagine being with out one.

Next, what is the status of midnight buffet's. On our 1st cruise we atteneded every night. Some nights taking a nap before hand but setting the alarm for the buffet. On our last cruise I remember not having it every night but most.

I've read on some posts that not all cabins w/RCCI come with refrigerators. Is this true? We've booked a balcony cabin. On our 3 previous cruises we were provided a refrigerator and I can't imagine being with out one.

Next, what is the status of midnight buffet's. On our 1st cruise we atteneded every night. Some nights taking a nap before hand but setting the alarm for the buffet. On our last cruise I remember not having it every night but most.

All of the staterooms on Freedom class ships (Voyager and Radiance class as well) have refrigerators in them. There are fewer midnight buffets on all of their ships but waiters do circulate throughout the public rooms with trays of goodies. There is still a gala buffet in the dining room towards the end of the cruise and sometimes there is also a chocolate buffet or there is a buffet out on the pool deck. On Freedom there is food available late into the evening on the Royal Promenade.:)

Archived