Recently came off Carnival Spirit (Mexican Riviera)...any questions?

macclka

I was on the same cruise as the original poster. I thought the food was real good. What's not to like? Lot's of choices and filling. Had a cheeseburger one day for for lunch. Yummy! And, just like everyone says, the pizza is a must. Friends had the Ruebens and said they were the best!

Practically every service person was helpful and smiling, cheerful. NONE were rude. A few were not so smiley, but they work long hours with not always so nice pacs, so can't blame them really.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this ship and crew, food and entertainment a nice 7 1/2. Of course this was only my third cruise, and only the 2nd line I've been on, so everything still impresses me.:)

Hi Willie T,

So glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise, too. Our family is going on the same cruise in January.

I was wondering if you happened to remember what you ate for dinner in the dining room? We're trying to figure out which night to eat at the supper club. I have the dining room menus, but don't know which night is which. If you can remember what you ate on a given night, then I'd be able to figure out which menu belongs with that night. Based on information from other passenger, I think I've figured out which menus belong with nights 1 -4, but I have no information on nights 5 - 8.

Any help you can give me would be most appreciated!

I'll be on this cruise Jan. 25th and can't wait. My first Mexican Riviera cruise, but my second time on Spirit. Did the Alaska trip this past September and it's a beautiful ship.

I'm actually looking forward to sitting around the pool, which I didn't get to do going to Alaska. In fact, I don't think I was out on the open decks much at all. And I might even check out the spa this time.

So sorry I can't remember which menu goes with which night. All I remember about the order is that Lobster was on the first formal night. Yum!

We went shopping in Acapulco, then to Senor Frogs, and the Cliff Divers

Big holiday in Mexico that week, so the city was bursting full.

In Z-town, we went to the beach somewhere in a taxi, then to the Tequila store, and a cool bar named Ricks. My all time fav port so far.

In Manzinillo, we took the bus into town for our last shopping trip. Lots of shopping here. Went upstairs to a little bar for our last drink in Mexico and watched the world go by.

Archived