Help with the fantasy

Starbright7966

I am going on a cruise in Jan. and have never cruised in an inside room. Can someone please explain to me how it is layed out. I am on the main deck and have four people in my group. I was told there were two pull downs? Where do they pull down from and will they be over the twins/king bed? Any help would be great. Also if anyone has pictures of the cabin for 4 people i would love to see them.

Thanks again for all your help

Here is an awesome link that I found for Fantasy and New Orleans. There are lots of pictures of the ship.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/fantasy_07/fantasy_map.htm

Thank you so much...those pictures were exactly what I was looking for. It is going to be cramped. I may book a widow room. Thanks again

We cruised on the Fantasy in January, and got an amazing deal on it. We'd never booked an inside room before, and had planned on an OV. However- it was even cheaper (unbelievable) for us to get 2 inside rooms than one outside, so we did.

2 in each room - hubby and youngest had 2 single beds one against each wall in a V shape. Me and older daughter pushed the beds together for one big one. not cramped a bit. my only beef was that the lighting was horrendous! I couldn't stand it, it was so dark. It makes a big difference (and I don't know if it's because this ship is old or what) having that sunlight. Otherwise for the price - you can't go wrong with an inside

A~

Archived