How do you get a past guest pin?

hammsz

One ship that you don't get them on is the Fantasy. She did 3/4 day runs for years which do not have Past Cruiser Parties...so no pins were needed.

Now that she is doing 4/5 day runs (Past Cruisers Party is on the 5 day) they say the pins are still not given out because they are not in the budget! :eek:

i didnt get one last time. I will ask for one this time.

You get your first Pin on the Second cruise since that makes you the first Past Guest. On some ships like the Pride you have to attend the Past Guest Party to get your pin. They hand them out as you enter the Theater. On the Spirit they leave them in your cabin with the invitation.

Fred

Customer Relations and asked for a pin on sailings that did not give them out. I listed all of my Carnival cruises and made a request for those I didn't have. I even offered to pay for them if they would send me the information on how I could obtain them.

I also made a suggestion that they should be included in Carnival's gift shop as I am sure I am not the only one who likes owning them.

A few weeks later I received a package from Carnival with my pins and a nice letter. :D

Archived