Hair Salon in Orlando

BoBandy

Well with 46 days to go until our wedding cruise, the airline just notified us that our itinerary would be changing. :eek: We have our flights all straightened out, which was most important. But now I am going to need to do some rearranging on my hair appt. Has anyone used a salon around the Orlando airport area that they would recommend? And did they charge a more reasonable price than the $115 that the Carnival recommened salon charges? Any info would be great.

I go to Salon Salon in Lake Buena Vista, FL (near Disney--about 20-25 minutes from the airport). They are fantastic (Lauren does my hair)! Their prices are in line with most major cities (in other words not inexpensive, but they are so worth it). They've been around for quite a few years (and have added 2 more locations in other areas of Orlando--just not close to the airport). I'm not sure if any of their stylists will come to you or what they would charge, but it might be worth checking.

You should be able to get a good stylist in the Orlando Area for $115 (probably won't be able to get much cheaper, especially if they come to you)

Archived