We're Back From the Zuiderdam 11/17 (Thanksgiving) Cruise

diveoz

A great big thank you to all of you for all for all the precruise info and well-wishes! I will post a formal review in the next few days, but finally have my head out of the clouds enough to put fingers to keyboard and write a little about our experiences.

My DW was thrilled by our SA accomodations. We were both laughing yesterday after work about our need for a coffee machine like that in the Neptune Lounge.

I only wish we could have taken Fey and Carlo of the NL, Nurman, our Cabin Stweard and Eka, our dining Steward home with us! They all went above and beyond to make our experience remarkable.

HMC was truly incredible and we both agree that a ship anchored there for a week would be a wonderful cruise in itself.

We met some great CCers including Jim (Scuba Dad)and Matt Burk with whom we went diving and Lynn&Barry with whom we "walked for the cure." The meet and Greet was great and it was so nice to put faces to the screennames. Thank you all for the warm welcomes and wishes!

Like most people, we can easily find flaws to pick at (and I will point some out when my review is complete), but in the grand scheme of things, those flaws are minor.

Simply put we had an excellent time. Zuiderdam is a beautiful ship that is in far better condition than some would suggest.

Again, thank you for all the information!

Jim

Archived