Shampoo in cabins?

fun4family

Honestly, the quality of the shampoo is not that good. Bring your own. I realize that a travel size bottle might not be enough for a family of 5, but you could go to Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, etc and find smaller bottles to transfer enough shampoo, etc for you guys for the week instead of bringing a full size bottle of shampoo. I've seen bottles at Target and Wal-Mart that are about the size of a coke can that would definitely hold plenty of shampoo or conditioner or body wash.

Go to a Walmart/Target/Drugstore and get those small plastic containers and fill them with your favorite shampoo/conditioner/etc. You'll be surprised how long these small containers last. Also, try putting them in a tupperware container to protect them from leaking. I started using tupperware for liquid/gel products and found it to be helpful when traveling. No more opening suitcase to find plastic bags containing these products all messy and gooey.

Archived