Connecting cabins. Noisy???

scooter06

We've had connecting cabins only once. I felt we could hear the other couple better. Thye were quite noisy and one time ahd a loud argument. It was in a foreign language so I don't know what their difficulty was, nor is it my business. :oBut I kind of hope we don't ever have connecting rooms again. Aah, actually, I suppose it could be worse, though, than to have connecting rooms. Actually it isn't any less private than connecting balconies, truth to tell.

We had a connecting door on our Liberty cabin. we could hear them talking, they could hear us talking...they left a light on all night and we could see the light outline on the door- so that should tell you how tight the door is.

The funny thing is we knew the people in the cabin and sometimes even asked them questions through the closed door....

Will we book another connecting cabin? NOPE!

Bev

We try to avoid them because often times they are booked by a large group, (who book both cabins) and they open the door, so they can move from cabin to cabin. Soometimes its mom and dad on one side and the youngsters in the other cabin.

Archived