San Juan Guidebooks

bigwuhead

I'll be in OSJ for 1 day on my upcoming cruise and am interested in getting a guidebook/tour book. Can anyone reccomend one?

I prefer to have something i can bring with me and read while traveling rather than just doing research on the internet.

Any help would be great appreciated!

Thank you,

Cristina

:p

I'll be in OSJ for 1 day on my upcoming cruise and am interested in getting a guidebook/tour book. Can anyone reccomend one?

I prefer to have something i can bring with me and read while traveling rather than just doing research on the internet.

Any help would be great appreciated!

Thank you,

Cristina

:p

Fodors and frommers both make decent guidebooks. I would check with your local library or half priced book store if you want to save a little on the price.

I tend to steer towards the frommer and fodor collections when it comes to guide books - not too sure how they are for OSJ, but you should be able to get some info from their online sights. This should tell you whether it would be worth getting the actual book.

Also - I have a couple of blog posts on my blog for OSJ http://www.visit-the-coqui.com/places-to-see/

Hope that helps

Hvae fun here

Archived