Help! 3 Friendly Divers needed to book Scuba Boat in Cozumel on 12/9/04

cre8tive1

Are you planning to dive in Cozumel? If so, I need at least three more friendly folks to join me in order to get a boat at a good price with a great operater (Aldura Divers) They offer longer bottom times and bigger air tanks. Please see my post on the scuba forum for more details. I'm the only one (I'm a friendly native Texan) in my party diving, so I need at least three others in order to "make" a boat.

Please let me know if you can help. Aldura Divers has gotten many good reviews and it looks like they are a good operation.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Son just returned from 7 days in Coz...2 dives, 1st 75 ft the next at dusk...left at 10am...they got to fish, swim/ snorkle, 2nd dive at dusk for $60 each...got in at 8pm and found a place to cook the fish they caught....calling him to get the contacts...will be in COZ 2x in 05

I have been diving with aldora for many many years. They are probably one of the best dive shopes..OK I Will say it...ANYWHERE.

Big tanks, great equipment, great divemasters (we like Memo alot) If you can make arrangements to dive with them. Do so....

any questions feel free to ask....

Archived