2 comments about onboard photos

srico17

That's your opinion. We are very good friends with these people and it never happened again. We WOULD turn our backs on our friends, that's how much we love them. Like I said it was a terrible thing to do I know that. It's over and done with.

When they steal again, are you going to defend them?:eek:

I would love to see the photos sold on a CD. On my last cruise, I told myself I would only spend $80 on photos and had such a hard time deciding which ones to buy (I love photos and am a scrapbooker). BUT, if I would have been offered a CD with all of the photos--no prints-- for $150, I would have easily done that. I think if people feel like they're getting more for their money, they'll spend more.

I would love to see the photos sold on a CD. On my last cruise, I told myself I would only spend $80 on photos and had such a hard time deciding which ones to buy (I love photos and am a scrapbooker). BUT, if I would have been offered a CD with all of the photos--no prints-- for $150, I would have easily done that. I think if people feel like they're getting more for their money, they'll spend more.

You could always follow the onboard video crew about all week and get on their film as much as poss and then buy the end of cruise dvd

Where I totally agree that just walking off with the photos is theft, let's face it, the prices they charge is theft too! Not trying to be funny, but OUCH! Going through pictures and deciding which ones we want is the absolute lowpoint of the cruise for me (you'd have to know my wife). And you thought it would be the end of a cruise? Nope. Going through the pictures, looking at them again, finally getting my wife to decide to throw certain ones away, only for her to change her mind... Aaahhhhh!!!! Put them all on one disc, give me a FAIR price for all of them, and that is that.

As a sidenote, I've been on several cruises during the holiday season, and it always surprises me that these companies don't have a Santa somewhere for the kids to take a picture with. Anyone ever see one? I understand being PC and all, but we're talking Santa here! It's a no brainer. Easy sale! Anything but that $#%@&* titanic background!

Archived