Leaving tomorrow on the Star

Fisical1

i am leaving tomorrow, also (NCL spirit). here's my advice: don't sweat the little stuff, know that you are going to have to stand in some lines and don't let it bother you, KNOW you are going to have a great time and you will.

i loved the star, she a beauty!!

We did the Star last December and enjoyed the trip - we didn't find too many lines. We did notice that the first day out and the last day back was a little cool so bring a jacket. Getting off is a little bit of a zoo due to how they handle customs - we just hung out and were one of the last ones off. Like pp said don't sweat the small stuff.

Have fun.

Wished we were going too!!!! We had a super Thanksgivng week cruise, and yours should be even better (though for us with our 16 year old, that couldn't happen!!!). Don't rush and you should have NO stress! To us, there is nothing worth waiting in line for in any of the port, so just take it easy and enjoy the lovely Star! Taxi to the Westin in PV to enjoy their beach, bar, food and jet skiing was our favorite port stop! It is a $6- ride and you can see the hotel from the ship (it is the first hotel to the left of where you dock). You need the cab because of the port construction. This spot was as close to Hawaii as we could have imagined but way more economical!

Bon Voyage!

Archived