What do you do when you have 10 weeks left...

bubbles1209

I have been so good this year. I really have tried not to bore everyone around me with my cruise plans. But now with just 7 weeks left, I am driving my husband nuts, planning and replanning excursions, wanting his input. We will make up our mind, then I will read another great idea or excursion on cc and totally change my mind. Then I want to talk to him about it. I guess I have been indecisive:o . I just really don't want to miss anything. I will wait till after new years to start packing and shopping for this cruise. But now is the time to book the excursions. What am I going to do, tomorrow it could be sold out, I really need to make up my mind. To my husband it seems a long way out still. He will get excited about the week before.

What do you do when you have 10 weeks left to go before your cruise?

Are you packed yet, have you started? Still booking excursions, or is that done? Awaiting your docs, or got impatient and went ahead and printed the e-docs? Curious as to what everyone else does while playing the waiting game. It's almost like being a kid in school waiting for that last 9 weeks to go by before vacation time.:p I'm waiting.........just not so patiently.:p

My wife and I are going to Brazil for two weeks at Christmas so we don't have a lot of time to prepare. There are over 30 of us going on this cruise so a couple of friends are having a a pre-cruise party in January for everyone to get to know each other.

for me, I'm busy getting ready for christmas. I'll worry about the cruise after that.

The only thing I need to do, is book the limo and that I have to do soon.

Otherwise, we've been to these islands, so we'll just go to the beach.

oh and change my bon voyage order. I keep forgetting to do that. I need to put a reminder in my cell phone for tomorrow.

The suit my husband is bringing has just been cleaned. My dresses are hung up.

I'll start packing 2 days before we leave. I have a master list...lol so I don't forget anything.

Archived