Book cruise for more or less

coolinindy

We are looking to book a July Carribean cruise. Unfortunately, ex-wife does not let me plan well in advance. Should I book cruise for myself, wife, step-daughter, and daughter and cancel daughter at later time if she can't go? Or should I just book the three of us and add daughter later if she can go? What happens to pricing for 3rd and 4th person?

Thanks!:)

Book for 4 and then cancel at a later date (before final payment). July is a huge time for families to travel together and there are limited cabins that will hold 3rd and 4th passengers. Ships also have a maximum capacity that is less than the number of beds on the ship. That means that even if you have a cabin that will hold 4 people, if you only book 3 people into it right now, and then try to add the 4th person at a later date, you might not be able to if the ship has reached maximum capacity.

Book for 4 and then cancel at a later date (before final payment). July is a huge time for families to travel together and there are limited cabins that will hold 3rd and 4th passengers. Ships also have a maximum capacity that is less than the number of beds on the ship. That means that even if you have a cabin that will hold 4 people, if you only book 3 people into it right now, and then try to add the 4th person at a later date, you might not be able to if the ship has reached maximum capacity.

Agree 100%! This is your best option.

Archived