Earliest boarding time?

JessH

If all goes smooth at debarkation from the prior cruise, you can be on the ship by noon. If you want to get to the pier earlier you can..there is a waiting area with chairs to sit in..but for that I would advise getting to the pier no later than 11am or else you may be stuck standing in line.

I just got off the Miracle from Ft. Lauderdale. I got to the pier at 11:30. Everything went very smoothly, just walked on, no line. But, it was quite a walk to first get to security, then go over documents, then pick up the key, etc... I was on board by noon but you can't get into your cabin until 1:00-1:30.

We have been on the Liberty twice. The first time we got off the plane at ten and went right to the port. We did have to wait outside for maybe 15 minutes. Then we were sent into a air conditioned room and sat there untill about 11:30. It was really a lot of fun. There was a lady there working for Carnival that was very good about getting us all ready for a cruise and in a good mood. We also used that time to visit with people around us. We were registered really fast since we were one of the first 20, and were on the ship by 15 to 12:00.

Easy as could be.

So, next cruise we did the same thing, and were on the ship just as early. I figure that the earlier, the better.

Hope to see you on the Liberty.

We usually arrive between 11:00 and 11:30. We are on ship with a drink in hand within 30 to 45 minutes (we do use VIP boarding).

When we waited to arrive at 1:00 we usually had a 2 hour or longer wait to board (no VIP boarding)

Archived