Modesty Question

kbuck

Wondering about the bathroom on the Pearl, AB suite. There are windows in the shower and tub areas. Are there shades for the windows, or is it one-way glass? It's always possible we'll want to shower or bathe when docked alongside another ship and wouldn't want to be on display.

Wondering about the bathroom on the Pearl, AB suite. There are windows in the shower and tub areas. Are there shades for the windows, or is it one-way glass? It's always possible we'll want to shower or bathe when docked alongside another ship and wouldn't want to be on display.

I can't comment specifically about the AB suites, but the Courtyard Villas had a shade on each of the windows in the bath.

I'm clueless and blond. On a ship, why are there windows in the bathroom?

It's OK.

The main bathroom is an extension of the master bedroom in the NCL AB line of suites. The master bedroom has no windows. There is no wall or door separating the bathroom and the bedroom, a design element I prefer to call a flaw. However, it does provide for light from those windows.

It's OK.

The main bathroom is an extension of the master bedroom in the NCL AB line of suites. The master bedroom has no windows. There is no wall or door separating the bathroom and the bedroom, a design element I prefer to call a flaw. However, it does provide for light from those windows.

We agree...this is one of the reasons we chose the PoAM over the PoH

It's OK.

Is there a curtain separating the bed from bath? We're booked in a Penthouse this Sunday on the Pearl....can't wait!!

There does appear to be a heavy curtain separating the sleeping area from the main bath area. Thanks to all for your replies concerning the bathroom windows. Guess we can bathe and shower without it becoming a spectator sport!:D

Archived