PALO Dining Reservations

Kris1114

Try and board the ship early if possible and then when you board go instantly to the bar on the third floor. ( sorry cant think of name) and you will be wait listed.

If you are on the 7 day, you will more than likely get in. ( the easiest night is pirate night because no one wants to miss this dinner)

Kris,

I had the "no vacancy" at Palo come up online for my upcoming Wonder cruise also. I called Disney and was told they allot 30% of the spaces for advanced reservations and the rest are booked on board - makes me glad I'm going to FL a day early so I can get to the ship by 11:00 a.m.

Does anyone know which night of a 4-night cruise is the best for trying Palo?

johnny

Our date to make reservations in coming up shortly.

Does anyone know the day of the Pirate Party on the 7 day Eastern cruise? I plan to reserve Palo's for dinner on one of the two nights ( Wednesday or Thursday) prior to the last night on board (want to keep the last night - Friday - so our whole family can be together). We would not want to miss the Pirate dinner/party (we plan to bring some pirate stuff -shirts, eyepatches etc to get into the spirit of the theme night).

Has anyone been on the Magic's Eastern 7 day cruise recently and could give advise on the dates?

Thanks in advance!

We were just on the Magic Eastern. Pirate night is Tues ( St Maarten night). The following day is St Thomas. We choose Weds night for our Palo night.

Thurs is the semi formal night. (lobster is the main dish). If you are a fan, dont miss this dinner! All 5 of us enjoyed this dinner!! Thurs is an at sea day.

Friday night late ( 10 or so) all the characters come out in the lobby for pictures. ( it is an event that was really fun).

Archived