Guarantee Room Assignment- Help

Tiffny111

Hello everyone. This is my first Carnival cruise. I booked a guarantee balcony stateroom on the Conquest sailing 1/27/2007. Does anyone know when I will get my room assignment? I checked Carnivals website today and the balcony rooms are sold out.

I got my assignment on Carnival Spirit at 54 days out. Go to the Carnival.com site and check your online docs and you'll see if you've been assigned yet. That's where I found out 54 days out.

By the way, I opted for paper documents but you can still view your docs online.

Last January we booked a 6A guarantee on the Conquett. We got our cabin assignment shortly after final payment.

I'm booked on the Fantasy for 12/6. 3 days to go and I still have no assignment.

I'm sure there's a rhyme and a reason when and how they assign the cabins. But, so far, they got me. I can't figure it out. =)

Glad you got yours. Is it good? I booked a guarantee on Imagination leaving the day after you and nothing yet. Someone else I know from these boards on the same cruise got her cabin 4 days ago. I really do think there is no rhyme or reason to how they do this.

Archived