Pac Star Web Cam

LouLou28

How nice does this look .... I know it's just blue water and horizon - but that water just looks sooooo nice!

(I notice we're getting a tour of Isle of Pines on the Pac Dawn web cam again today!)

Pacific Star's cam is wonderful. If you've a minute, scroll through this collection. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shipwatcher/sets/72157602151576413/ - it contains 293 Pacific star thumbnails around sunrise / sunset over 2 or 3 months.

aprently it broke down and couldent go to one of the islands so they had to go back there or some thing like that i was told by a friend but i love isle of pines best isladn i have been 2

Out of Suva, she didn't go to Dravuni Island, but went straight to Savu Savu instead I think.

Thanks Neil ... It's such a strikingly different picture than the Sun's cam! That ocean just looks superb!!

Loved the other photos you've captured ... shows what a difference a decent camera can make I guess!:D

Pacific Star's cam is wonderful. If you've a minute, scroll through this collection. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shipwatcher/sets/72157602151576413/ - it contains 293 Pacific star thumbnails around sunrise / sunset over 2 or 3 months.

Out of Suva, she didn't go to Dravuni Island, but went straight to Savu Savu instead I think.

She was supposed to go to Dravuni before Suva but went to Isle of Pines instead, something to do with a cyclone around Fiji at the time. She's been on track ever since(and THEY even got to Mystery). She just went to Isle of Pines twice.

Karen

I wouldn't have a problem with that!!:) ;) Lucky things.

Actually she may not have. Lorraine (Qldcruiser) mentioned in another thread that it didn't look like Isle of Pines onthe cam yesterday. I only checked once & couldn't tell so judt assumed that's where she was. It was suggested she may have gone to Emerald Bay or Poum instead which of course would make more sense. As much as I liked Isle of Pines I think I'd like to try somewhere different rather than the same place twice in less than 2 weeks.

Karen

Archived