carnival.com down?

MommaOML

Thanks. It must be on my end. There's a winter storm warning/snowfall warning/freezing rain warning for pretty much the entire province, so I'd bet somewhere that somebody's got a phone or power line that's down.

I just talked to my PVP, and I wasn't the only one having trouble. I wasn't able to get it to take my payment :o and neither was the call he took immediately before me. So, something's a bit buggy at Carnival.com tonight.

I was having trouble this afternoon, and in the evening too. Thought it was just my computer. I was trying to see if they posted the info for my darn flight yet. 17 of us flying to Miami / Ft. Lauderdale (either one, we don't know), not sure if we are all to be on the same flight. Son's GF booked later than the rest of us, so couldn't get a package deal, so air and cruise were booked seperate, so she knows her flight info, at least! I am just curious to know if the poor girl is going to have to fly by herself or if at least SOME of us will be with her on that flight.

Called my TA, she said she had a memo to herself to check into it this week.

Archived