dining room seating on the destiny

marge57

i see on carnivals web site that i will have late seating at dinner but would rather have earily is it possible to email the matre d to request a change before boarding thanks
\

Its just a request, you can have your request changed now and if getting your table assignment, you see its not to your liking....You can then try to change it on the ship.

When we were on the Destiny Aug. 26/07 sailing, the six of us were not seated together, for late dinner. When I asked if we could be seated together, he said there are no more tables, but there were still open tables at the early seating.

Each sailing can be different though.

Just sailed Destiny Nov. 11th. We didn't know our dining room or seating time until we checked in. We were in the Galaxy Dining room. If you are assigned the Galaxy, when you board the ship go to the Galaxy and see Frank, the Matre d. He was very accommodating to us.

we are going 1/20/2008 and it had the dining time on my on line doc's when i filled out my fun pass on line

It just lists the time you told them, its doesnt mean that is the time you will get.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Dining_Room_Reservations.aspx

Dining preferences (early/main or late; traveling companions) can be requested by the travel agent or guest at the time of booking. No requests are guaranteed and all are subject to availability. By popular request, all dining rooms are smoke-free.

Table size, the table number and dining time will be confirmed upon boarding the ship.

Archived