Diamond Princess Penthouse Suites

Jessinak

Hi,

I have just booked a penthouse suite (PH) on the Diamond Princess (C408, midship) and was wondering if anyone had any photos of that group of cabins. I've seen the pictures on the Princess site and was hoping for something a little more specific.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have just booked a penthouse suite (PH) on the Diamond Princess (C408, midship) and was wondering if anyone had any photos of that group of cabins. I've seen the pictures on the Princess site and was hoping for something a little more specific.

Many thanks in advance.

We had C415 on the Diamond Princess in July 2005. The photos that whale-watcher linked are just like our PH suite. Really nice cabin, you will love it!:)

You are going to LOVE it! We had C418 in March and it was fabulous.

Whale-watchers pictures are exactly like our cabin. The bathroom has a jetted bath and marble steam shower. They are separate from the rest of the bathroom. There is a walk-in closet and the balcony is equal to two of a normal stateroom. The furniture on the balcony is teak and you can order a complementary full room service breakfast to enjoy on your lovely balcony.

From the fresh flowers to the special hors 'd ovres" to the various suite "perks, it is a wonderful experience.

We were lucky enough to have been upgraded from a mini so it was even more special. Of course, now we are spoiled! ;)

Have a wonderful time!

Archived