Wow! Mum & Dad upgraded for Christmas Legend cruise

Jaffa

Well, I'm pretty blown away.

Mum & Dad are to board the Legend tommorow, so l am unable to contact them until they touch down in San Jose Costa Rica this afternoon.

They have now been away 8 days, They had a blast in Singapore, did not like Paris at all, liked Frankfurt and the TGV super fast train broke down just outside Paris on the Way to FRA. They liked the german ICE train more than the TGV.

They both loved the Singapore air flights a lot, they prefer the 747 First class more than the 777 First class with the big seats. They say the food on SIN Air is out of this world. and their treatment on the ground has been just perfect.

Now they are in New York, Dad said it was snowing when they came into land from Frankfurt and New York looked magical from the air. (this is the first time with snow) and all the Christmas lights are up which is something you just don't see in Australia.

They went to a broadway show last night called Avenue Q in the limo with dinner and the whole works, so l cannot wait to here how they liked it.

I just checked the Seabourn web site and according to their booking details they have been upgraded from A1 suite 125 on deck 4 to a B3 suite 313 on deck 6 so that is just awesome, they will be able to open the window for the whole month and will just top off Christmas and New Year just magically for them.

I cannot be more excited for them.

They truly are having the trip of their lifetime. If Mum cry's one more time on the phone to me, l promise you l will start too as well. Dad is just so proud ( I think he likes being somebody for once)

He is so hoping to get some time on the bridge with the captain, which l don't think will be a problem.

Anyway more later.

Cheers,

Colin...............AKA Jaffa

G'Day Colin,

It sounds as if everything is working out great for your Mum and Dads' trip and that all the effort you put into the arrangements has really paid off.

I look forward to reading the further reports of the cruise.

Wayne

Hi Colin!

I'm very happy to see your parents are enjoying themselves so much. And fantastic they have been upgraded by Seabourn! I still don't know in what suite we will be in in two weeks time. I hope it will be a nice one too.

For sure the captain will allow your parents to visit the bridge.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Marja

This great news is no surprise to me. This is a "dream come true" trip...and upgrades and wonderful times SHOULD be the order of the day so to speak. It must be difficult for you not to be a little mouse,..able to see all this. Of course vicarious living is pretty great too. It will be fun to get the feedback from your parents as they progress. Happy Holidays, Lola

Glad to hear they are having such a good time. New York with snow and Christmas lights would be awesome......as you said we don't really get a lot of decorations here. I am sorry they didn't like Paris, but I remember our very first trip there and we didn't like it much then either.......now I think its the most beautiful city in the World and would live there if I had the money and could speak the language! Please keep us up to date with their trip as you hear from them.

Archived