Imagination Piano Player

tw67

I promise to write more of a review later, but I know there were those who were interested in the piano player on Imagination. His name was Steve, and he was soooo bad, that we could not sit at his piano and listen to him sing. It was bad enough that we heard him a floor down at the atrium bar! (I think that is the name of the bar where we were sitting...on Empress Deck). There is another pianist on the cruise, but he was just playing not singing, and he was pretty good.

Terry

I promise to write more of a review later, but I know there were those who were interested in the piano player on Imagination. His name was Steve, and he was soooo bad, that we could not sit at his piano and listen to him sing. It was bad enough that we heard him a floor down at the atrium bar! (I think that is the name of the bar where we were sitting...on Empress Deck). There is another pianist on the cruise, but he was just playing not singing, and he was pretty good.

Terry

Thanks Terry. Maybe on our cruise, he can play and I will sing. At least my half will sound good!!! :D

We look forward to reading your review.

Archived